Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 8:13:51 PM EDT
I called right when they started advertising the new stock setup.....I am supposed to be on a list to call when they start shipping. I assume they aren't shipping yet. Yes, I have called many times and left messages....I did get an e-mail reply a few weeks back, but nothing new since then.

Anyway......they were $75, then last week the site said $80...today I looked again just for the hell of it and it is now up to $90. At this rate by the time I get my phone call they will be well over $100

Anyone else on the list or maybe some have received stocks....anything????

I'm not bashing RA......just would like some new info....and also like them to stop raising the darn price
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]
10/22 stocks are shipping today.  We raised price to help the dealers, also the cost of aluminum went up a good bit scince I started this project.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info......mine is being shipped today, just spoke with you earlier.

Yippee!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
damn last time i saw them sitting at 75 i was going to jump on it(as it being on $15 dollers more then the Hoge weach is what i like).. now that its approching 100 i dont think i can justify it in my mind... even if it still is one of the best stocks i have seen so far for the 10/22..

I'm sure its a excellent product.. just a bit to spendy for me.

Jess
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top