BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just looked, the Ace stocks will fit but the brackets they tend to use to lock the tube to the receiver will get in the way of the web of your hand. If you can use a standard AR15 stock nut on them that would be perfect.

Also, we will have a bracket you can use on the rear to use the ACE side folders or even the stock off the Ramline side folder stock.

This stuff is all being made now, so no long waiting times.

Thanks for looking into this.

I looked at the ACE Ultra Lite stock again and they provide a gusset that has sling swivel for additional support that attaches on the extension tube where the receiver meets. I'm assuming that the standard stock nut and maybe the use of the ACE thin lock ring instead of the gusset support would be sufficient for this type of stock and not interfere with anything else.

I also like the idea of folding stock too.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:35:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, today is the 18th. I'm wondering if the new stock/chassis will be available for purchase this week. I think it would make a nice last minute Christmas present to myself.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Any news on a release date?  Hope fully soon, I hate when companys show an early prototype and you have to wait 6 months for the product.  I'll still probably get one if I have to wait, it'll just be difficult
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I got an email from them last week stating it would be monday or wednesday, since monday has come and gone maybe it will be wednesday.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:05:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I received an email on Monday morning about the availability of the new stocks and he said it would be ready late this week or early next week because the first production runs would be slow.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:18:11 AM EDT
[#6]
These stocks are in production now.  We are now making parts in house with our own machinery, so no long waits on this one.

The first production run is almost sold out, but we have more on the way after that. We will actualy ramp up the production capacity late next week.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Thomas,

You were going to call when they were ready....I hope you didn't sell out my spot on this first run.

Let me know please.

John
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess I better call and order one.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Got a return call today, my stock will be shipped next week!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#10]
I was told that I am on the list for the first run, haven't gotten my call yet...but hope to hear from them anyday. I would really like to just order 2 right away.....because I am sure I will want a second one
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#11]
They said they were very busy trying to get them ready to go out the door and this week they were on vacation. They will start shipping them next week.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top