Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2003 5:29:00 PM EDT
I have 3 factory 10 round 10/22 magazines that have less then 150 rounds each through them.  

I was at the range the other day and one by one all of the magazines failed to rotate and bring a fresh round to the top of the magazine.  With a little help (bang the hell out of them) I can get them rotate.  After a while all three magazines were unusable and I had to leave the range.  

Does anyone have these kinds of problems?  Any cures you guys can give me?  Any after market ideas in new mags?

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Sometimes they can be retensioned to work properly, other times they just wear out. To me it's easier to just drop one in the mail to Ruger for $3.85 and ask for a replacement. I just received a new replacement 10/22 magazine from Ruger today. If you want to retension the magazine, see your 10/22 owner's manual or consult Rimfirecentral.com.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is the magazine fix from Rimfire Central
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top