Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:13:53 PM EDT
Just delivered today by UPS, bought it from Cases4less or something of that sort.

Just OPENING it, I think this wins the debate between Pelican/Storm/Starlight/insert brand here.

The rubber, retractable handles, the purge valve, the 6 latches, wheels, your choice of tan,od,black..

its hard to beat.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW at $254 I think ill pass. They look nice. but dont know if they are the end all of cases. I really like my pelican and wish I couldve gotten the Sam's Club deal on the starlight cases last year.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $200 shipped...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:30:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The storm is $30.00 more than the pelican case in simular sizes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#4]
after further inspection, and finger playing...i absolutely love this case. And cannot wait to travel with it.  The handles have amazing rubber grips, that are thick and retract and set into place out of the way.

6 latches, that are easy to close. With my old starlight, i had to SIT on the case to get the latches to shut.  It has multiple places to insert locks, upwards of 8 holes for padlocks.

T.O.G.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#5]
took a flight down to florida this week, had locks on all 4 latches..

case took an absolute BEATING. i'll try to get some pics. Lets just say, its not brand new anymore. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top