Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 1:41:39 PM EDT
This will be a set up for 3 gun Comp.  I need to hold 2-4 AR mags, 12-18 12 ga Shotshells, 4-Glock G17 mags. Also need to tie my Holster into this.   Here is what I am thinking right now.

SKD Eagle Chest Rig as seen in EE for 75.00

Tactical Taylor 6 round MOLLE shot shell holders x3

Blade-Tech Tactical Thigh Holster for the Glock G17

Dont I need some kind of belt to tie all of this together?  Will this sett up work for what I want to do?  And anyone suggest a Belt?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#1]
For a comp you will have to figure out what will make you perform your best.

For Me I'd probably start with a chest rig with 4 open top M16 shingle type mag holders with the shotshell holders on the front. This is worn high on the chest, on maybe a one piece TT MAV.
Pistol Mag holders go on belt, opposite side to the front, of a drop holster. Holster would Probably be a Safariland, for the retention hood. Button thumbbreaks are a PITA for constant use. Stiff duty belt with the inner velcro belt, that you actually run thru your pants beltloops.

This would be a different setup than my training/range gear layout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top