Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 8:59:10 AM EDT
i'm looking for a good, quick on/off attachment method for a Rollypoly, medium folding utility pouch, to a belt, etc...i followed Max's advice and inserted and locked short malice clips to the rear of the rollypoly...that method would work ok, but belt must be threaded thru malice clips...i don't have attachment points for using the slik siamese clip...i was hoping there would be a faster on/off method that was more versatile for belts, drop leg straps, hanging from molle vest, etc
your ideas are greatly appreciated
thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#1]
What about a good 'ole ALICE clip? It pops open with relative ease, its just a little more space consuming than a MALICE clip.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
zip ties
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
It has a belt loop loop built into it... no need for clips.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Mud...you and i may have a different type of rollypoly..the medium size i have has 3 rows, 2 columns of molle strips sewn on the backside
Bush..thanks for the tip...i'll pick up a couple of alice clips and try them out
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:55:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:38:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mud...you and i may have a different type of rollypoly..the medium size i have has 3 rows, 2 columns of molle strips sewn on the backside
Bush..thanks for the tip...i'll pick up a couple of alice clips and try them out

Maxpedition RollyPolly, it's not a medium, but I think they are built the same, Tony_F seems to be saying that they are.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top