Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 2:09:01 PM EDT
new Eagle Ind plate carrier w/ cummerbund?  None on their site. Also, how about pix of the Law Enforcement plate carrier w/cummerbund....

Just checked out/handled the simple plate carrier from Eagle and while I liked it, I am interested in seeing the same thing but with cummerbund....  Prob end up with the Eagle PC...price is very nice.

This is the one I checked out....
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Not many pics yet, but one thread in this forum below yours: Can someone post pics of Eagle Plate Carrier with Load out?

Very nice pictorial review of the Eagle LE PC: MiniReview: Eagle Law Enforcement Plate Carrier.  Author posts here sometimes as "TimL".  

LightFighter.net post on Multicam Eagle plate carrier with CB.  Lots of pics w/ pouches attached.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Eagle LE PC-WC is the same as the MOLLE Systems version with some changes to the webbing.  On the front,  two rows of webbing have been REMOVED and replaced with a 4' section of loop. on the back, there is 1" loop attached to the front of the webbing and also to the 1" visible section of material.  This allows use of ID patches front and rear, while retaining the flexibility of MOLLE on the back.  The LE Hydro carrier will have loop on the top of it too, so the space for ID patches can be maintained.

Steve.

www.triadtactical.com

Thanks for the quick info!  I checked your site.  I'm looking for a S/M OD PC-WC.  Don't care if it has the velcro (LE version) or not. What kind of time frame do you expect for delivery?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top