Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 8:00:49 AM EDT
I got a set for SHEISLEGEND.
They seem to be a lot like the 6P but with a jack for audio input.  I was considering the Peltor ComTac but these seemed like they’d do the same stuff and they were a LOT less money.  Not that I wanted to “skimp” on one of her gifts…I still think they’re pretty good.

Anyone use them or know about them?

Here

MT15H67FB SoundTrap Model

They should be awesome at the range and we are going to a machinegun shoot in the spring where they will come in handy.  I have MSA/Sordins.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought about 55 pairs for work last year they work  well the cord is a dual plug pin so the only cord for radio was from peltor and it is about $23 I like them so Far will probably by the comtac for myself
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top