BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 53
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:29:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M60-E4] [#2]
Damnit!!!!!! I’m too slow on the stocks !!!!

Edited!!!!! I got my order through !!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M60-E4:
Damnit!!!!!! I’m too slow on the stocks !!!!

Edited!!!!! I got my order through !!!
View Quote

Man.. I',m trying. Thanks for the link.... Actually, you are a god works..... TY!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ppadro001,

I may have started this thread but you are now the King of it !!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:

You are my hero. Those guys are super popular in NZ didn’t realize they shipped USA. Order placed!

Here is your pic.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/243189/EBB8ED89-70F1-4333-BA05-BD6843778660-1802446.jpg
View Quote

Is the cheekpiece adjustable on these as well?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Freeway:
Yes they can take weeks.

View Quote

Yeah, I'm more PO'd by the current situation than Classic.  While I'm waiting I have been trying to expand my cache of shells.  Sounds like these are fairly reliable with a variety of shells.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ppadro001:
Found the stock you are looking for... ordered one and received it in 15 days from NZ to South Carolina.  It comes with a recoil tube but it is the exact same recoil tube that already comes on the CD 601 DPS.  Got it installed in about 15 min.

https://www.deltamike.co.nz/product/telescopic-stock-pistol-grip-sulun-tac-12/

View Quote

Welcome to the site.

I actually found Delta Mike on Tuesday and wanted to make sure it actually made it here before dropping them as a source, so I’m glad yours arrived.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 12:34:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Hogan44256:

Yeah, I'm more PO'd by the current situation than Classic.  While I'm waiting I have been trying to expand my cache of shells.  Sounds like these are fairly reliable with a variety of shells.
View Quote

You’re telling me. Can’t find any shotgun shells.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 12:16:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: maxell27] [#10]
View Quote

Love your shotgun will that stock fit the talos?  I imagine it would.

Also that stock comes with recoil tube as well correct?
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:41:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Findsman] [#11]
Just a gentle 922r reminder since we’ve crossed into the adjustable stock world: adding the adjustable stock adds another foreign part since the stock and grip are now separate and countable parts. You’ll need to have four (4) US parts to offset adding it, even if you don’t do the extended tube. (This has to do with the adjustable stock itself being a feature on the “non-sporting” list that bans things from import, just as the >5 mag tube is.)

The cheapest and easiest first three US parts:
- Dave’s Metal Works 7-round tube (will require a heat gun or blowtorch to melt the loctite of the OEM unit)
- NDZ Performance mag follower
- Freedom Fighter Tactical polymer handguards (copies of the original factory ones that will require some gentle fitting)

There are also some varieties of MLOK handguards ranging from $115 to $300 if you like tacticool options.

The fourth US part is a little trickier.  ShootingSight has a US-made hammer for $85 but you’ll also need some very fine-tip snap ring pliers to remove the one on the hammer pin. FFT has them, and I found that O’Reilly Auto Parts has a set of Lang-brand pliers that’ll work (use the silver pins tips) too for $20.  Apparently Geissele also made hammers for like $40 back in the day if you can find them.  ETA - the ShootingSight hammer doesn't work with my 601 DPS trigger group.  I don't recommend it for this application.

FFT has a trigger group set that has +3 US pieces but it OOS until February and you’ll need to rebuild the whole trigger group.

A&S Engineering also makes an aluminum trigger guard that counts as +1 but also requires you to transplant the entire trigger group. Available from FFT, A&S direct online, and various eBay sellers for around $210.

Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer, nor am I a lawyer at all. I don’t give a crap what you do insofar as 922r compliance but I’ve played that game with AKs since 2003 so I play along. I haven’t written the ATF for official opinions (and never will) but these M4 clones mirror the original Benelli so the people that have written the ATF have done the groundwork for us. I merely provide what I’ve gathered for myself, do what you will.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#12]
!/14 Panzer order here. "Processed ready for picking" the whole time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Just received my shipping notification from Delta Mike’s on my stock!!! I also ordered one of the 922r hammers from Shooting Sight as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]

They had enough to fill all of our orders except for katzma here in this thread. They said 2 months out on re-stock.
View Quote

I was late and missed too. I’m a little salty.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 556_Chowder:

I was late and missed too. I'm a little salty.
View Quote
My order was when they were in stock. Order number before norinco's. Said there was a glitch on the website. 2 orders at the same time. Paid for it but no stock for me. They fulfilled the orders after mine.  Said they'll make it up to me. We'll see. I'm a little bitter lol
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 2:52:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I emailed the company with the stocks in New Zealand because they were out when I tried to order too. They said they were cleaned out by US customers and I informed them of our situation and demand for the stocks so they will be most likely upping their amount of stocks in their next order, it wouldn’t hurt for you guys to email them as well to make sure they believe me about the demand. I definitely want one of those stocks, I think it’ll probably be more comfortable than a factory Benelli because of the extra positions.

Does it seem pretty sturdy and lock up solidly?
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:36:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Findsman] [#18]
So I'll advise some caution with the ShootingSight hammer.  Mine arrived yesterday, and I installed it this morning, only to find the disconnector doesn't release it.

Apparently there are dimensional variations in Benelli (and now the clones) trigger groups.  The trigger won't allow itself to return forward to fully reset and it gets hung up on the disconnector.  Should you find yourself in this situation, a small screwdriver between the hammer and disconnector can pry them apart.

I've read Art will refund it if this happens to you, not sure if I want to go that route or try to tweak the trigger to allow it to travel further forward to reset better.

So there's a decent chance this is not a drop-in solution.

ETA - Tried disassembling the group partway to look at where the tweaks would happen and it's a no-go for my group.  Also, that trigger spring will escape to the AR detent pin void if you're not careful.  Definitely think it's a refund for me.

ETA2 - The trigger group isn't that complicated for the most part (just don't take apart the disconnector!), a transplant to the US-made one may be easier.  Ordered the A&S one, hopefully that'll fit better. I figure I'm still ahead since I didn't swap to a Benelli recoil tube, stock.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the update Findsman. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that maybe the hammer will work on the Toros T4 but I’ll be prepared to be disappointed !!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:22:13 PM EDT
[#20]
My Toros Copolla T-4 arrived at my dealer on Friday, picked it up this morning. Hopefully get out to the range during a dry spell and run some rounds through it for break-in this week. Looking at the Mesa Tactical Truckee forearm, FF follower & 7rd tube, and trigger pack if I can get a collapsible stock.  The Mesa Tactical +6 SureShell carrier and rail is also on the list.

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Have you shouldered it yet? How does that stock feel? I bought one off gunbroker.  It`ll be on the way to my FFL before the end of the week.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:19:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Where's the place to find any of these bad boys in stock is the question. I found the Charles Daly like in two stores online but so far non in any birck ones. Can I ask a local gunstore to order me one?
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ThatNiceBlkGuy:
Where's the place to find any of these bad boys in stock is the question. I found the Charles Daly like in two stores online but so far non in any birck ones. Can I ask a local gunstore to order me one?
View Quote

I didn't even find it online.  I called a good chunk of the local stores without luck.  So I broke down and bought a Toro on GunBroker for $150 more than the daly
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ipsilateral_7:

I didn't even find it online.  I called a good chunk of the local stores without luck.  So I broke down and bought a Toro on GunBroker for $150 more than the daly
View Quote

I might have missed this, but what is the difference between the Charles Daly and the Toros?  And the Panzer for that matter.  I thought they were all identical guns, but with just a different name (and possibly the stock).
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:28:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Norinco982lover] [#25]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Got a shipping notification on my Panzer today from Classic.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Youtuber "Gruntreviews" has reviewed the Toros Copolla T-4: unboxing, range test and tabletop comparison/parts swap to a real M4:

Toros Arms Copolla T4 T4S- Unboxing and Tabletop Review

Toros Arms/Four Peaks Imports Copolla T4- Range Review

Toros Arms/Four Peaks Imports Copolla T4 and Benelli M4- Comparison & Aftermarket
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I ordered my Panzer from Classic Firearms the 20th of January.  Still hasn't shipped, it was in stock when I ordered.  Fingers crossed they didn't lose my order somewhere.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I got my shipping notification today from Classic as well. Ordered the 15th. For a while, I thought my stock from New Zealand was going to get here before the Panzer!
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By DirtyDigz:
Youtuber "Gruntreviews" has reviewed the Toros Copolla T-4: unboxing, range test and tabletop comparison/parts swap to a real M4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kDhAjav4c
View Quote

Nice.  I was hoping he'd show the barrel and Argos parts being compatible.  Not that I'd want to spend $1000 for a Benelli sbs barrel for a $700 gun
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#32]

I don't think they did. I'm a day before you. They'll get to us in the next week or so I hope!
View Quote

Fingers crossed! BTW are there any US made aftermarket stocks if I don't like the LOP?
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ShamusMcOI:

Fingers crossed! BTW are there any US made aftermarket stocks if I don't like the LOP?
View Quote
Mesa tactical.

Looks like my panzer is "Processing: Pack"  ordered on 16JAN
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ipsilateral_7:

Nice.  I was hoping he'd show the barrel and Argos parts being compatible.  Not that I'd want to spend $1000 for a Benelli sbs barrel for a $700 gun
View Quote

I watched all 3 of his videos, and noticed my front sight is kinda wonky like his.  Not that I plan on using it, as it will get a NV-compatible dot.

I haven't shot mine yet, but I ran some MILI 2 3/4 00 buck through it, and it loads fine, and seems to pickup, chamber and extract without issue.  I think I have some Win SuperX trap loads in the shop. Planning on shooting it this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Got a tracking number (not delivered to fedex yet) for my panzer today. Ordered 1/19.

They have sent out tracking to a ton of people today.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:

Same here
View Quote

I got an email that I had hoped was that it had shipped. It was a sorry for the delay in shipping email.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Ordered 1/5 shipped today as well.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Received my stock kit from New Zealand today.  Funny how I can get shit from overseas faster than most US companies can package and ship an order.

Anyway, it's a pretty high quality unit.  The cheekpiece on the stock is not height-adjustable for whoever had asked.  Installation will require you to torch/heatgun off your exist recoil tube based on the way the pistol grip has to go on.  The grip is pretty standard Benelli-style with internal threads to mate up on the last inch of the recoil tube's threads at the receiver.  That means it doesn't fit over the baby-size AR stock adjust points so you can't slip it over the back of the existing tube.  The stock does come off just like an AR stock, pull down on the latch to get it to clear the end of the adjust points.

General steps: heat up the existing tube and lock nut to break the existing loctite and remove them.  The plunger and recoil spring are captured at the back on these units so they won't fly away.  Thread the new one on to the appropriate depth.  Loctite as you feel appropriate, tighten up the lock nut, spin the pistol grip on to the proper position.  Put the stock back on if you took it off.  Done.

I don't have time to do it today, but I'll try to document the process this weekend if I can get to it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Aim Surplus has these in stock as of this post.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ahnglw:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206146/9379E4AB-1509-4CB0-9316-002CA6ED2469_png-1812063.JPG
View Quote

I just came to post this.  Any opinions on these?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#42]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/206146/9379E4AB-1509-4CB0-9316-002CA6ED2469_png-1812063.JPG
View Quote

Sure looks like it, SDS imports don't list them on their website and no one else has much details, sure looks like a rebranded toro
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:45:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Findsman] [#43]
Originally Posted By onealphay2k:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Just got the email myself.  Elongated trigger guard, lower optic rail, seems very similar to the Toros and Panzer.  Bolt release is in the correct "Gen 2" receiver location.  First time this 'brand" is available, but it's likely from the same factory as the others.  Wouldn't be surprised if it had the round recoil tube.

Turkish exports are full of "brands" and shell companies.  Everyone gets to be an exclusive when you have a special exporter name.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Findsman:

Just got the email myself.  Elongated trigger guard, lower optic rail, seems very similar to the Toros and Panzer.  Bolt release is in the correct "Gen 2" receiver location.  First time this 'brand" is available, but it's likely from the same factory as the others.  Wouldn't be surprised if it had the round recoil tube.

Turkish exports are full of "brands" and shell companies.  Everyone gets to be an exclusive when you have a special exporter name.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Findsman:

Well, I fo'd.  I'll report back when it arrives.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

LoL, sorry.......
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Awesome!  Have a good time playing your sax.  :)  My Panzer is scheduled to get here next week.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Any other links to instock M4 clones?

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DuneShoot:

View Quote

Did aimsurplus sell out already?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ivan1:
Originally Posted By DuneShoot:

Still available https://aimsurplus.com/sds-radikal-sax2-semi-auto-12g-shotgun/

Also some on gb for more $
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Panzer M4 came in today.  Added a Benelli field stock.  Now to find a 7rd tube since you savages bought all the Dave’s tubes.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 53
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top