Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2017 10:05:37 PM EDT
My grandpa left me some firearms. Among them is a shotgun I know very little about. It's a side by side double barrel made by LC SMITH. It's marked Ideal gauge. It's very nicely engraved all over the receiver. Auto ejectors. I think it's a 20 gauge but not sure. It's old

Does anybody know much about these? I'm thinking of selling but not sure what to ask. On gunbroker they seem to go fairly high.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Collectors association here:  L c Smith collectors

They won't value your gun, but there is lots of information on dates of mfg,  grades, etc.

Another good resource on old doubles: Doublegunshop

There is a for sale area on doubleguns, might help you see what similar guns sell for.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top