Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2017 11:22:21 PM EDT
Aridus Industries is finally making it happen. I've wanted one since John Johnston of Ballistic Radio posted his one off over a year ago. It looks like Aridus has made an adapter that works and though kinda spendy there's a pretty good package deal pre order price IMO. Can't wait. Pictures below from Aridus FB post. Last picture is my splattergat.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder how comfy that trigger pull will be with that added.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder how comfy that trigger pull will be with that added.
View Quote
I suspect it will be better. I'm imagining the best of both worlds of traditional stock shootability and comfort with pistol grip type reach and leverage on the trigger.

All speculation as I haven't run the product on a 1301 yet, but that's the feel I get from using a Magpul stock on a 500 Mossy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree the idea sounds good but not sure how comfy it will be to shot. looks great
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:00:12 AM EDT
[#4]
One thing I'm really looking forward to working is the shorter length of pull. At 12 3/8" it's a decent bit shorter than most others wind up with using the Magpul stock. If it proves to be shorter than practical for me it'll be nice to be able to really dial it in with the spacers the Magpul stock allows for use of.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I do like the looks and modularity of the magpul stock. I am planning on getting a 1301 someday soon all this is good news.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I do like the looks and modularity of the magpul stock. I am planning on getting a 1301 someday soon all this is good news.
View Quote
It's an absolutely incredible shotgun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Very cool. I hope they make something similar for Benelli M4s.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 4:08:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Very cool. I hope they make something similar for Benelli M4s.
View Quote
That would be a neat trick considering we've got a big buffer tube sticking down into the stock like an AR.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 2:31:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

Forgot to get back. Here’s a bad cell picture before getting the Magpul medium check riser installed.

Fit finish and functionality on the adapter are superb. This is a great upgrade to the OEM stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top