Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/22/2006 6:40:44 AM EDT
Ive seen a forearm with a hand strap on some of the really short (10") entry guns, Any one have a source for those, like to put one on my M590A1. Any help appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:31:02 PM EDT
The only place I've seen them is on a SBS or AOW, you can try calling Mossberg and see if they sell just the forearm with the strap, they may do it.
Let us know.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:04:30 PM EDT
u can make one. just get some 1 to 1.5 inch "tactical webbing", walmart has it. And then cut to length desired and screw it into the handguard. I think that is all Mossy does.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:12:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tango_down:
u can make one. just get some 1 to 1.5 inch "tactical webbing", walmart has it. And then cut to length desired and screw it into the handguard. I think that is all Mossy does.

dont use "wal mart special" stuff

use climbing webbing. you wont be disappointed.

(i am doing this also)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:06:02 AM EDT
Even if you could get the forearm from Mossberg it wouldnt fit,. Factory SBS Mossbergs use shorter slide/action bar setups. The strap on my SBS 590 is just a piece of strapping screwed to the forearm.......Udog
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:05:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tango_down:

I used an old USGI M-16 sling that I had laying in my parts box. I cut about 10 inches of it off, looped it, and screwed the ends into the foreend of my 870 AOW.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:41:50 AM EDT
Great ideas, never crossed my mind to make one, show me some pics as to how you attached it. I would like for it to look factory made.
Top Top