Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 3:46:34 PM EDT
Hello all,

I hope this is not a COC violation, for a prodcut plug, but I have nothing but good things to say about these shotgun sights.

My local gun shop sold my father one because he wanted a low profile green fiber optic bead for his shotgun.  His shooting really improved with the Easy Hit fiber optic bead. The best part is the bead cures you of having your head lifted while shooting and allows for fast target acquisition.

Since Dad bought one I have added it on other three shotguns and it has really helped my shooting too.

Anyway, just wanted to pass along the info.

https://tp-commerce.techpro.com/tomknapp/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=10&cat=EasyHit+Fiber+Optics+%26+Gun+Care
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I used Hi Viz fiber optic sights on the last Mossberg I had. That was my first experience with fiber optic sights, but I must say they worked really well. The set I bought came in a kind of kit. It had three different colors (orange, yellow, and like a neon red) and each color had a three different sized sights (small round, small triangle, and bigger triangle). I preferred the bigger triangle in the neon red/orangey color. It was extremely bright. The set was only $14 at Wal Mart. It's a decent alternative to a tritium front sight especially for the money(although fiber optics don't glow in the dark).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top