Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 6:34:28 PM EDT
I was curious if getting to the slide release is a problem with that stock?  A friend has a aftermarket pistol grip (not Knoxx) on his and it's pretty difficult to manipulate it.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
My buddy has one on his 590 (same receiver as 500) and it is fine.  A little more difficult than the regular stock, but still not a problem.

It is a really nice stock by the way.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:31:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#3]
RobDog, let us know if you get the Knoxx SpecOps stock for your Mossberg 500. I got the same shotty w/18.5 barrel for Christmas, and I think I have settled on the Knoxx stock. Haven't ordered it yet, but of all the options I have seen out there that is what I'm leaning towards.

Happy New Year
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:42:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I may settle for the Mossberg synthetic youth stock.  If it will fit my 12 gauge.  It has the 13" LOP which is perfect for me.  I'm not sure if the pistol grip is such a good idea for the shotgun.  Maybe for a semi-auto.  Just me I guess.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top