Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 5:16:16 PM EDT
I picked up a 9200A1 Mossberg. I have used it a few times when I have called coyotes and fox. It has 8 coyotes and 3 fox on it this year. I would liek to get it in better form. I am thinking of a speed fees stock(w/o pistol grip) and a extended mag tube. Where can I finfd the mag tube?

This is quickly becomeing my favorite go to gun.

Anyone have thoughts on upgradeing the bead sights?

Thanks
Cruizer
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
How old is that gun? I thought Mossberg stopped production a while back?

Is it reliable with all loads?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought it used from a freind. He rarely shot it. It is like new. It seems to feed and run on everything I have put through it.

cruizer
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't see those too often.  Saw one in a shop a few months ago.  Mag tube?  Brownells maybe.

That looks like a 21" barrel?  Perfect size, just put a long fiber optic bead on it.  They pick up a lot of light and are simple to put on.  Good gun to go shoot some "tactical" clays with too.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#4]
18" barrel
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Choate makes an extended mag tube that will fit, & you can buy it direct from them or Brownells & a few other sources.  I have a Mossberg M5500, the forerunner to the 9200, with the 26" barrel 10rnd extended mag (9+1).  
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#6]
You are lucky it is one of the early models stamped M9200A1.  After a while they stopped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top