Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 9:43:34 AM EDT
Question #1 I have a Standard 18" Remington 870 with there standard bead on a front base..Im looking to replace it with a Night Sight for just the front. I do not want a raised front sight like a trijicon just a simple bead type night sight. Any Information is appreciated.

Question #2 Whats the best way to remove the dimples in a Express magazine tube?

Thanks for looking
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#1]
XS sights has a tritium dot that you epoxy over the existing bead. I use one on my 870 Vang Comp barrel, and it works great. JB Weld works well for gluing it on.

www.aosights.com/shotgun_sight.html
Brownells sells a tool for pushing those dents out. I have also heard of some people just drilling them out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:07:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Lots of people just drill them out.  That is what i will be doing when my 2 shot ext. arrives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top