Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 5:46:48 AM EDT
I noticed that Wolf is making 12gauge ammo. Now I have heard about Wolf good and bad. Good in an AK bad in an AR (my opinion).But how about their 12gauge ammo? It looks like a good deal, but is the stuff ok? I would run the stuff thru a Wincester 1300 Defender.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using the stuff for practice in my Mossberg M590.  It works okay, but on occasion seems to not feed quite as smoothly.  I haven't had any outright jams, but it was enough to slow down my pumping a couple times.  This may have something to do with the slightly different, european dimensions.  This same gun hiccups on S & B buckshot also, never on domestic ammo.

It works fine on pepper poppers, taking them down well.  For matches and home defense, I stick with domestic.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:30:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like its good blasting ammo. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would guess that a short immersion would just get water into the section that houses the shot and would not get past the whatchamallit between the shot and powder.

Wad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top