Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 6:02:36 AM EDT
I just picked up a Benelli Nova 18.5 Slug gun, in mint condition. I have added a +2 mag extension. It has open rifle sights and is smooth bore. I intend on using it for three gun competition. Would appreciate any pro or con opinions on the weapon. The Benelli Web site has a paucity of information on this model. it doesn't have the recoil reducer installed is this accessory worthwhile? I haven't fired the weapon yet.  Thanks for the feedback.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
About the recoil reducer, its a cool idea and does help on the larger magnum rounds, still it has a good kick to it even with the reducer on those big rounds. Makes it noticably heavier though, its a light shotgun without it and just feels heavy with it.

Grab yourself some 3.5 inch buckshot and hit the range without the reducer. Let me know. :)

Girlfriend doesn't like them rounds, gives her a headache and makes her back hurt. She's a trooper , she has shot all the rounds I have through it and boy some are nasty.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You in the Seattle/Tacoma area?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 4:15:45 AM EDT
[#3]
No Spokane. But I'll be in Renton next month for the State IDPA Championships.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top