Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2016 7:14:07 PM EDT
Yesterday I lost a front site on my Walther P22. I emailed their customer service department expecting a answer in weeks. One was returned in about 10 minutes stating a replacement was on the way. Cuttos to them- they are an example of what great customer service is. Not only  because they are sending the part for free (I could buy them on-line at various vendors for about $18)- but because they responded so quickly.

Thanks Walther!
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They took care of me with my PPQM2
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread reminded me that one of the white dots on my rear sights on my 1911 Rail Gun was missing so I emailed Walther.

They responded in 15 minutes and are sending me some more white dots!  Win!
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I emailed them on Wed last week, they responded and I received notice they shipped that day. Received them on the 24th!!!  I seriously would not have disappopinted if I did not get them until after the 1st!  Way to go Walther!!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Concur on the excellent customer service. Unless the factory in Germany is on vacation again. In which case, you'll be waiting on your slide stop spring until they're back from vacation.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 12:24:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I concur as well.  Upper part of the trigger assembly on my PPS broke.

Contacted Walther and they were all over it.  It was shipped back, fully repaired in about a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top