Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 3:10:23 AM EDT
I have recently purchased a new TRP and have been thinking of replacing the FLGR with a traditional one has anyone else done this? Any problems with this set-up?

Also Springfield Custom Shop offers a "Soapbar" dehorning and meltdown as a option any body have Springfield do this to their pistol? Pics would be great.Thanks
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have recently purchased a new TRP and have been thinking of replacing the FLGR with a traditional one has anyone else done this? Any problems with this set-up?

I've replaced the FLGR in my TRP with Ed Brown's USGI plug and guide rod. No problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top