Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:29:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 10:05:22 AM EDT by Dog1]
Got back from a gunshow and traded off my Beretta Cougar 8045 for a Para-Ord P12 and my Ciener .22lr conversion kit arrived today from Brownell's-

The Ciener kit sits atop my Springer 1911. I took it and the Para-Ord out for a informal test at my Parent's when I dropped the kids off to spend the night..

The Para-Ord shoots great. The Ciener kit needs some more breaking in. At first it was FTF and FTE, but as I ran more ammo through it, the better it got...I figure a box of Remington 40 grainers through it will break'er in...

The Para-Ord is getting a make over-New Navidrex grips and a refinish...I like the rest of it..

This Wensday I plan on doing a more accurate range test and I will post pics and results..

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:51:10 PM EDT
Nice
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:04:27 PM EDT
This might sound silly, but that Para looks tough. I like it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 5:22:53 PM EDT by Dog1]

Originally Posted By hobbs5624:
This might sound silly, but that Para looks tough. I like it.

Thanks..I had that same thought when I was looking at it before the trade..

My thought was that it looks like it could kick your ass, without the bullets..

I think part of that is the barrel bushing and the squat black look. I re-finished the frame today in Norrell's Colt Gray/Black, which is a perfect match for the gray finish that Para puts on frames..

Tomorrow I'm going to do the slide in Norrell's Flat Black and then over shoot it with Norrell's Semi-Glossy Black.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:40:30 PM EDT
Shame on both of you. But it does, uh.....look pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:02:18 AM EDT
nice
Top Top