Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 2:36:29 PM EDT
I saw one today and had a fit. I love it. Don't really have that much cash laying around now (1250). I am thinking of trading a RR M4 with surefire grips and some cash. The RR is really in good shape. How much cash should I offer him? What do you think about the Raptor?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:44:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By arteacher:
I saw one today and had a fit. I love it. Don't really have that much cash laying around now (1250). I am thinking of trading a RR M4 with surefire grips and some cash. The RR is really in good shape. How much cash should I offer him? What do you think about the Raptor?

Honestly I think it is an ugly Kimber. I think you would be better served with a Kimber Custom or TLE. Especially, since these guns are now coming out of the factory with internal extractors. Kimbers are great guns overall, with a slide to frame fit that is the best out there without spending the money on a full custom. BTW, I own a TLEII and it has benn completly reliable. Just my 2-cents.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:48:54 PM EDT
<--------------Just look here...you know you want it
I have the Raptor Pro (4") and I love it.
I think the Grand Raptor is a work of art, I will own one eventually.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:46:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:42:51 PM EDT
Just my opinion, but I think that faux-snakeskin feather pattern milling on the gripping surfaces is going to look stale as hell in about 5 years.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:33:54 PM EDT
I have a GRAND RAPTOR 2 and i LOVE IT. Its accurate and havent had a complaint about it expect the magazine well is a little too tight from what i am used to. the magazine is NOT drop free all the time. Which SUCKS. But other than that it shoots great and feels great. I can not shoot the gun a whole lot at 1 time because of the serrations on the front of the handle kinda digs into your skin. LOOKS great and a TON of compliments on it. If you want one for get one. DO NOT SELL YOUR RRA AR15. THEY ARE THE BEST. I LOVE my RRA. I also have about 2500 in all the gun including the EOTECH and the BETA mag. heheh i love the beta its great. GOTTA LOVE THE AMERICAN FREEDOM i hate it for those damn canucks up north. hehehe. WELL i would say if you are not a collector or an avid shooter do not but buy a regular KIMBER like a TL or a KIMBER custom. These guns are collectors but i own 1 and not a collector just a shooter. ITS ALL UP TO YOU.
i would say shoot 1 first before you buy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:27:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ken_mays:
Just my opinion, but I think that faux-snakeskin feather pattern milling on the gripping surfaces is going to look stale as hell in about 5 years minutes.

Personally I think they're fugly.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:28:25 AM EDT
i think it looks pretty damn goofy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:01:34 PM EDT
The gun is an amazing gun. It is truely a work of art. You really need to see one in person to understand just how good they look. I came really, really, really close to walking out the with Raptor instead of my Kimber Warrior. It is really a nice pistol.
Top Top