Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2017 11:49:46 PM EDT
I have an 80 % government I built with a pic rail on the dust cover. I really want a light that is functional yet sits as tight as possible to the underside of the barrel. Tried a tlr3 but that gap was unacceptable
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 4:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

I would probably do something like this utilizing a Proctor light mount set up with maybe a Mini Scout light.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 5:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/228370/IMG_0752__2_-307157.JPG

I would probably do something like this utilizing a Proctor light mount set up with maybe a Mini Scout light.
View Quote
I'd recommend that too, for my ar. I'm talking about a 1911, thanks though
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a tlr-1 for sure, hangs too low and hard to get to the switch without breaking my grip. I think the x300 or apl or going to be the best bet
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a tlr-1 for sure, hangs too low and hard to get to the switch without breaking my grip. I think the x300 or apl or going to be the best bet
View Quote
Seeing as the apl is half the price is it still gtg?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top