Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/2/2010 8:33:39 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with it? Is it a good entry level gun or worthy base gun?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:08:50 PM EDT
I also want to know. My friend just bought one without talkin to me first... hope he didnt get ripped off. Spent $400 for it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:03:29 PM EDT
there isnt much talk about them here or anywhere for that matter, but for $400 i would probably buy a RIA.
at least with RIA, you know what you are getting and there is an established customer base with good CS
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:45:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 11:47:46 AM EDT by Fields_Overseer]
Originally Posted By zaskar017:
there isnt much talk about them here or anywhere for that matter, but for $400 i would probably buy a RIA.
at least with RIA, you know what you are getting and there is an established customer base with good CS

looks like I'll have to post a report once we take it out. Cleaned and oiled it last night... Its just a standard GI model, and he's thinking of getting a judge.. Wish he woulda asked me, I'd have had him get a springfield.

Fit seems decent, not very tight, but not all over the place either, I've felt looser 1911s. Finish, not sure, gun scrubber seemed like it might be removing finish, I think it would have been ok, but its not my gun and didnt want to chance stripping the finish since gun scrubber is notoriously harsh.
Top Top