Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 7:21:41 AM EDT
I have a friend who came across a mauser .380 pistol in perfect cond. with the box, manual, 7 round mag, and test target, is it anything special? he paid $250 for it, and wants to sell it. Is it a good gun? Worth anything? It's pretty small, with wood grips, I'll try to get a model # but it is marked "Mauser"
any input would be great!
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:53:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Assuming this is the HSc model, then yes it is a very good good.  Doesn't fit my hand very well but that's about the only complaint I could think of.  Kind of scarce, rarely see them anymore.

Two versions.  One was WW II German issue.  Other was post war commercial.  Need more info to determine which one you're looking at.  

There were other Mauser pistols made as well, Model 1910 and 1934 come to mind.

Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
This one looks too new, I assume its post-war, and yeah, big hands might not like the grips, I'll try to get more info on Fri. Any idea on $$$ value?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
There's several versions of this gun, EAA imported some as did Armes De Chasse.

Since you list a single stack, I'm guessing it's the 7rd listed in Blue Book. No values are listed for these, kinda strange. It says they were made from 1938 to 1996, made in Italy.

So I'm guessing no, it's not worth anything.

My .o2

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top