Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 9:38:01 PM EDT
I was looking at the single action double stack ss or black 14 rnd .45 from Para with adjustable sights and was wondering what you guys were paying for them.  Also how many mags do they come with and can you get decent mags other than factory for them thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Your looking for a Limited since it will have the adjustable sights ($799 plus shipping and transfer fee).  

www.forthehunt.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=41985307

As for mags, I have been running some Mec-gars with exstenders in the 40 which gives me 19 rounds.
Note: the mec-gars use the old flat steel type bottoms, so to use the exstenders, you have to take .050 off the top of them to get the mags to lock up correctly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top