Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/13/2002 3:34:46 AM EDT
I saw one at the show it was really tight and it was finished was great. I know its made by armscor in the phillipines but for 350 bucks it looked sweet
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 12:37:50 PM EDT
I have one. Bought it about 5 months ago and have aobut 750 rounds through it. Great gun for the price. The mag that came with it is not great. I stick to other mags like chip mccormick or military mags and it shoots great. The sights are standard 1911 and could be improved, but overall I would not hesitate recommending it to anyone.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 9:15:31 PM EDT
BTT

I would like some more opinions too. I am seriously considering buying one of these myself.

Papershooter--what is the accuracy like? Any malfunctions worth noting (those you are sure are gun related?) Also, is the ejection port lowered and/or flared?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:27:38 PM EDT
DonSchultz,

The only problem has been when I use the magazine that came with it. Looks just like the one that comes with a Charles Daly 1911. No gun related problems. Accuracy is great. The sights are standard 1911 style w/little v notch on the rear. I am not sure about the ejection port. I don't know what that would look like. They do have a web site that shows the different models.
www.rockisland45.com
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:09:53 AM EDT
www.rockisland45.com
I think I'll take a look, too.
Top Top