Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2002 3:34:46 AM EDT
I saw one at the show it was really tight and it was finished was great. I know its made by armscor in the phillipines but for 350 bucks it looked sweet
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one. Bought it about 5 months ago and have aobut 750 rounds through it. Great gun for the price. The mag that came with it is not great. I stick to other mags like chip mccormick or military mags and it shoots great. The sights are standard 1911 and could be improved, but overall I would not hesitate recommending it to anyone.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT

I would like some more opinions too.  I am seriously considering buying one of these myself.

Papershooter--what is the accuracy like?  Any malfunctions worth noting (those you are sure are gun related?)  Also, is the ejection port lowered and/or flared?

Thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
DonSchultz,

The only problem has been when I use the magazine that came with it. Looks just like the one that comes with a Charles Daly 1911. No gun related problems. Accuracy is great. The sights are standard 1911 style w/little v notch on the rear. I am not sure about the ejection port. I don't know what that would look like. They do have a web site that shows the different models.
www.rockisland45.com
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#4]
www.rockisland45.com
I think I'll take a look, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top