Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/11/2003 12:20:02 PM EDT
I am looking for a red dot scope for my MKII competition. Is has a factory mount included with 1" low rings. All of the scopes that I have seen have a 30mm tube. How can I get the 30mm tube to work with the factory 1" rings? Anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 1:21:12 PM EDT
I have an Ultra Dot on mine, which I believe is in the factory 1" rings. I bought this red dot used off of a friend, but it is 100% consistent from shot to shot after probably 2500 rounds.

I have an Aimpoint 30mm on my Taurus .41 Tracker, and it is the shit for close-range Whitetail here in western PA. If you can only find 30mm scopes, invest in the rings to go with it. If you don't use both eyes open, you will be far better off with the larger FOV on the 30mm tube.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 2:48:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By biggun1:
I have an Ultra Dot on mine, which I believe is in the factory 1" rings. I bought this red dot used off of a friend, but it is 100% consistent from shot to shot after probably 2500 rounds.

I have an Aimpoint 30mm on my Taurus .41 Tracker, and it is the shit for close-range Whitetail here in western PA. If you can only find 30mm scopes, invest in the rings to go with it. If you don't use both eyes open, you will be far better off with the larger FOV on the 30mm tube.

Biggun1..... What is your source for the Ultra Dot. I can't seem to locate one anywhere.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:09:14 PM EDT
I think Lippy is having a sale on Ultradots. Look in the EE under site sponsors. He's got a webpage I think.
Top Top