Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/4/2003 11:57:20 PM EDT
Well, the paperwork for my PA permit is sitting on my desk.

But, I don't have a holster for carrying my full size USP .45.

I have been looking for a good IWB holster for it. But having no experience with holsters I don't know what's crap and what isn't it. So, any suggestions.

It would be nice if the suggestions could also not make my bank account scream. I do have rent and tuition to pay.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 4:04:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/5/2003 4:05:17 PM EDT by warhorse]
Found this one at cheaperthandirt.com great lil holster. Mines a compact .45 but they have a bunch of different ones. Its a pro 100 made by Bianchi. $40 bucks
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:05:00 AM EDT
Get a Fobus paddle holster. The polymer will not absorb moisture like leather nor will it "creak" & make noise or lose its form over time.

Chances are you'll end up buying/trying several different types & styles to find what fits you best.

I own a USP .45acp Compact, it's a good bit easier to carry than their full size models, IMO.

Link Posted: 7/6/2003 11:51:31 AM EDT
Fobus doesn't fit the USP45F. I suggest a Safariland holster or a Bladetech.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 1:05:38 PM EDT
The Bianchi 100 is the most comfortable IWB made. I've got a box with about 2 dozen holsters, the 100 is the one I always use for IWB. For OWB, a Bladetech is nice for a USP.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 7:24:00 AM EDT
I do agree witht he fact that teh full size USP is a bit big for carry. My carry used to be a USP 9F but now we use the USP40C I use both the paddle and also a Mitch Rosen holster. As of late I have been using the paddle holster. I think Uncl Mikes makes them too. I ahve seen them for sale at Target Master in Chadds Ford
Top Top