Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 5:12:10 PM EDT
Has anyone heard good/bad things about these?It looks pretty solid.One of my picks for the wife's gun.Other suggestions welcome.Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sig 230/232 or Walther PPK...haven't had any experience with Bersa. Just other suggestions
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I had (notice, "Past Tense") a Bersa Thunder 380.  Loved it!  It was very accurate, and had one of the best stock trigger pull I have felt.  It was also very easy to conceal.  It was stolen when I had a break-in.  [>Q]

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I've shot them, damn good little guns.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Pretty cool pistols, reliable, accurate and inexpensive.
I have a .380 and I love it. I also shot a .22 and groups fantastic.

Had no personal experience with the bigger models, but I know several guys that have them in a very high consideration.

NsB

PS: if you're going to use it for ccw gun (or your wife) you might wanna dremmel the handguard a little bit as it's somewhat rough. not big deal, but with all the practice you're gonna get with the pistol, it may become a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Bersa Thunder 380.  Great pistol.  Only cost 200 smackers.  Mucho bang for the buck.  Accurate, reliable and easy to use.  

Highly recommended.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:30:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Friend has one in .22.  Great little gun.  We've run thousands of rounds thru it.  Much more reliable than my Astra Constable, tho in fairness to the Astra the round count on that thing is in the stratosphere.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the input.Sounds like a good investment for $180.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#8]
There are otehr option out there that make the BErsa .380 less attractive.

You can find 9mm handguns that weight LESS and have a higher magazine capapcity.

However, I own a Bersa .380, and I love it.  It is a great shooter.  It is a little heavy for CCW, since my Glocks are only slightly bigger and heavier (and have higher capacity magazines and larger calibers).

I normally carry the Bersa as a deeper concealment, behind the back gun in places where I do not feel comfortable carrying the Glocks.

TRG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top