Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 2:57:43 PM EDT
I was at the gunshop today fingering my 1st 2 handgun purchases after my 21st birthday, a Kimber CDP 5" and a Springfield Armory XD9 Doutone, and the guy pointed out the Steyr M9. I never realized they were so cheap. Talk about bang for the buck! I think that gun wins that competition hands down. I remember reading about it when it came out. Completely innovative sights, grip angle, functions. Anyone have any experience with em? I might just pick up one of those too.

Also does anyone make holsters for em or what would fit? How hard is it to get more mags? That could be the biggest reason that gun isn't more popular.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
nobody? BTT
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
They are $cheap$ for a reason I had one in 9mm it jammed with every type of ammo I tried at least 1ftf for every two mags I fired through it . But maybe I just got a lemon I dunno and I dont like that safty it has you need to use both hands to switch it on safe .

Oh yeah good luck finding a holster I had to use one of those crappy uncle mikes sidekick iwb junk holsters.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats kinda what I feared. Hmmm well thanks I was curious.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot my uncle's. it seemed like an OK pistol, once you got used to those funky sights. I think I'd spend the extra $100.00 and buy a Glock.....PS it seemed to function fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top