Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/21/2001 7:47:26 AM EDT
Not to be confused with a similar product that attached via the locking block pin (17/22), this one fits all models w/2 screws attached to the slide cover plate.

Safety issues aside, I don't think I'd trust this because it would increase weight (however sleight) on the slide (possible FTFeed/stovepipe jam). And it doesn't look too sturdy attachment wise either. 2 little screws in a piece of plastic bearing the weight of the gun?

Mods, I posted this here because I figured it would get a quicker reply. So move it to the Glock forum if ye wish...
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:43:46 AM EDT
I wouldn't want to carry a Glock in any way other than a full holster unless you have one of those trigger plugs to keep the trigger from moving back.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:22:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GodBlessTexas:
I wouldn't want to carry a Glock in any way other than a full holster unless you have one of those trigger plugs to keep the trigger from moving back.

God Bless Texas

Absolutely. That's why I said "Safety issues aside...".

Speaking of Safe-T blocks, I ought to start a thread on those. Always seems to get a melee going on Glock Talk, heheh.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:15:22 PM EDT
I think all guns of any size should be carred in a holster for safty ..but i have carred my glocks many a mile with it just shoved in my wasteband.....i dont like all the gizmos .if carring a glock loaded bothers you dont load the chamber.......
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:10:53 PM EDT
It doesn't take much to get the shit stirred up at Glock Talk.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:09:54 PM EDT
Some guys in my unit tried them, they suck. The clip bends after a fairly short period of time. It didn't negatively impact function of the weapon, and there were no problems with the screws coming out, the clips just bent.
Top Top