Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2001 7:47:26 AM EDT
Not to be confused with a similar product that attached via the locking block pin (17/22), this one fits all models w/2 screws attached to the slide cover plate.

Safety issues aside, I don't think I'd trust this because it would increase weight (however sleight) on the slide (possible FTFeed/stovepipe jam). And it doesn't look too sturdy attachment wise either. 2 little screws in a piece of plastic bearing the weight of the gun?

Mods, I posted this here because I figured it would get a quicker reply. So move it to the Glock forum if ye wish...
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't want to carry a Glock in any way other than a full holster unless you have one of those trigger plugs to keep the trigger from moving back.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wouldn't want to carry a Glock in any way other than a full holster unless you have one of those trigger plugs to keep the trigger from moving back.

God Bless Texas

Absolutely. That's why I said "Safety issues aside...".

Speaking of Safe-T blocks, I ought to start a thread on those. Always seems to get a melee going on Glock Talk, heheh.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I think all guns of any size should be carred in a holster for safty ..but i have carred my glocks many a mile with it just shoved in my wasteband.....i dont like all the gizmos .if carring a glock loaded bothers you dont load the chamber.......
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#4]
It doesn't take much to get the shit stirred up at Glock Talk.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:09:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Some guys in my unit tried them, they suck.  The clip bends after a fairly short period of time.  It didn't negatively impact function of the weapon, and there were no problems with the screws coming out, the clips just bent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top