Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 8:21:48 PM EDT
i have posted 2 different threads in the EE under handguns. just wondering why i have had them deleted i know the 1st was because of the BTT.
please help me moderators thanks
i have read the rules for posting of selling and buying please help
i was trying to post about selling my kimber grand raptor 2

help moderators thanks
justin
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#2]
please help me i need to sell guns asap for a downpayment on a new house
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You should email one of the people listed as EE moderatiors in the forum where your for sale add was posted if you need a quicker response to your questions.

this thread alone is a perfect example of why you are probably getting locked  3 separate post in a matter of 10 minutes. In the EE it is minimum 3 days betweeen BTT post.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
i only see one thread from the EE you made that was locked. it was locked for btt violations..... that happened after only 20 minutes...

and then you btt this thread ... in like ONE minute...

do you really have to ask?

and this is the wrong place to ask.

here is what i would do. i would go to the handgun section of the EE. i would create a new post with all those pictures. DO NOT POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD FOR THREE DAYS. no matter what. if someone else posts in the thread, either UPDATE your orginal post with the EDIT button or IM the person DIRECTLY. then, after 72 hours, not 71 and a few minutes left, if the pistol hasnt sold, reply with a simple BTT.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You posted back with in the 72 hour rule. You have to wate to bump your topic.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:40:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top