Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 8:53:19 PM EDT
I am considering buying a Witness 10mm. While it will not be my primary carry gun, I would like to know if there are decent holsters available for this hand cannon.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Having owned 3 of them, I can say that it's hard as hell to find a holster made specifically for a Witness. Pretty much, the best you can do is to get one made for a CZ75 for the 9mm versions, or for your 10mm, a holster for something like a Beretta 92 ought to fit fairly well.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I just had one made for my 45 (same frame) Witness.  

Awsome Pancake type with a matching belt and mag pouch.  My guy put some linsey woolsy tooling on it for me and designed it with an FBI cant.

It fits great and conceals, on my 5'11" 190 lb frame just fine under a jacket.

So...have it custom made.  Money well spent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top