Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 6:36:06 PM EDT
I cant find what shipping method they use anywhere on the site. I am trying to order some mags, but I am just curious on how its going to arrive. Need to know, so I know to send it to the house or the office.

Also, is there anywhere that has Glock 18 31rd mags cheaper?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:59 PM EDT
Nevermind. I ordered from Impact Guns instead.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:26:17 PM EDT
i thought that you hated glocks (as of recently)?

check out Kblagg in the EE--he's got some hi-cap glock mgas for cheap (and fair shipping prices--33rnd mags for $25)

he's got fast shipping too...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:32:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ALPHAGHOST:

check out Kblagg in the EE--he's got some hi-cap glock mgas for cheap (and fair shipping prices--33rnd mags for $25)

I allready ordered a couple, but I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

And yes, I always hate on glocks. And I do own 4 of them (these are for a glock19 of mine, that someone traded to me for some computer parts). I figure having some 33 round mags would be nice to have.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:40:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 9:40:55 PM EDT by ALPHAGHOST]

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

And yes, I always hate on glocks. And I do own 4 of them (these are for a glock19 of mine, that someone traded to me for some computer parts). I figure having some 33 round mags would be nice to have.

oh....i thought that you got rid of those too--oh well the 19s are less prone to kBs

but yea, kblagg is a great dealer to deal with---got a who mess of hi-caps for my 17 last fall

33rnd mags are fun at the range--too bad they cost a lot to shoot
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:46:23 PM EDT

oh....i thought that you got rid of those too--oh well the 19s are less prone to kBs

Get rid of a gun? I dont think so, not even a glock. I just have kevlar bomb gloves that I wear when I shoot them
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:48:36 PM EDT

Get rid of a gun? I dont think so, not even a glock. I just have kevlar bomb gloves that I wear when I shoot them

Top Top