Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 8:45:08 AM EDT

Anyone have any info on this pistol, I saw it in the CDNN catalog and it looks interesting but I cant find it on the CZ website. Anyone own this pistol and can give a short review or some info on it?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
that is not the same company that makes the cz75.  it is a different czech company but they all go by cz.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they decent pistols as far as reliability and accuracy and whatnot?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:07:35 AM EDT
[#3]
no idea.  i just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't the same cz that we all know and love.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#4]
It appears to be a knockoff of the Witness.  For the money I'd rather have a Witness -- at least you can find a few accessories and mags for those.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Basically Im trying to find an affordable 9mm pistol with good accuracy and reliability, I have been looking at the Walther P99's but Im worried about the DAO trigger, like how heavy the trigger pull will be and whatnot. Anyone have any suggestions for a decent 9mm?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#6]
for under $400 for a new 9mm pistol i suggest the cz75 or ruger p89/95.  as for the cz75 you will have to shop around for that price but they are out there.  i got my compact for $330 a little while back.  many people love the eaa witness but i have never seen one let alone fingered or shot one.  the rugers are ugly but excellent pistols and reliable to a fault.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#7]
The best bang for your buck are the used SIG pistols that CDNN is selling right now.  When you can get a SIG (albeit a bit broken in) for about what you pay for a Ruger, that is a no brainer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top