Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 5:10:36 PM EDT
I received a CZ-75B in gloss blue for Christmas.  I finally had the chance to shoot it and man, this is a great gun.  I own or have owned Sigs, HK's, Berettas, S&W's, Glocks and Kimbers, so I have some experience with firearms.  This gun is hands down, among the best I have owned at any price.  Dead accurate, smooth and zero issues.  It was almost boring at 7 yards to hit the center ring.

I am a big fan of SIG, but bottom line, my next few pistols will be CZ's instead of SIGs.  They have a couple promising carry guns and I just can't see why I would buy another brand.  The price is right and the gun performs.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Shhhhh...not so loud!!  Big congrats! My P-01 maintains a steady CCW rotation along with my Sig, Glock, and S&Ws. They definately hold their own.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That's why I got the CZ Kadet. It's a CZ-75B, but shoots those itty bitty .22LR rounds.

I'd love to get a super-big 9mm one.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Stop inflating the prices.  CZ is probably the best kept secret in handguns.  I got one over a year ago and the same model now has inflated a solid 50-70 bucks.

Shoot it and love it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats and welcome to the CZ realm. I have or have had all kinds also and CZ is my favorite.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:38:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I came to the same realization as you a year ago. I went to a gun store and my wife waited in the car. We were both shocked when I walked out with a new CZ. Now I have four.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Another gun I have to shoot.
Max
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stop inflating the prices.  CZ is probably the best kept secret in handguns.  I got one over a year ago and the same model now has inflated a solid 50-70 bucks.

Shoot it and love it.

Their long guns are a great value. too, if my CZ-452 Super Exclusive is any indication.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top