Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/16/2002 12:38:49 PM EDT
Took my Beretta out again yesterday. I set up two B-1?(not sure if that's right, squared torsos) targets at 7yds and practiced drawing from my concealed holster. I was practicing my 2-COM+1-head, then engaging the second target. What a hoot! Six shots very fast(at least for me). I am very impressed with my 92fs. Although there were some ugly shots(my fault), I had many 2" to 1 1/2" COM double taps with a perfect follow up shot between the "eyes". Practicing with my airsoft replica has made a huge difference in the smoothness and quickness for my shots. My wolf springs made a nice touch on the trigger, very smooth, crisp, consistent. I love my Beretta 92fs Inox!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 12:45:37 PM EDT
Always had a love for my M9 limited edition. A real joy to shoot but I am definetely getting some trigger work done soon.
Thinking of getting the level 2 trigger job from Langdon Tactical www.langdontactical.com
He knows his Berettas for sure:)
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 5:20:09 PM EDT
Are you going to try Wolff springs in your 92FS? I've been thinking about doing the same ... maybe I'll go order it up.

Here's a link:

http://berettapistols.com/springs.htm

slipjoint
Top Top