Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2017 12:36:24 PM EDT
Hey all. Currently carrying a LCP in the pocket 90% of the time and a PCR 10% of the time. I am very thin and lanky and wear relatively tight clothes. More often than not I am wearing shorts too thin to really support a PCR. I am thinking that I might compromise with a single stack polymer 9mm and start carrying IWB more often.

The PPS blows away the competition from just handling it. I also require either a hammer or some sort of indicator for reholstering, and the PPS M2 has just that.

Do you all think its worth owning a single stack 9 in addition to a double stack? Or is the difference just so negligible that I should stick with pocket carry the majority of the time?

If anyone has anything good or bad to say about the PPS, do let me know. For $299 out the door I find it hard to pass this price up. I could also sell my PCR for around $750ish or even more, and just keep the SP-01 for HD and carry either the PPS or the LCP. Any input would be great. Thx!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I always liked and still like my PPS M1 only complaint is trying to find a light and holster compatible with it.  Having a SS9 is always a good option and if you like the PPS it is a good pistol.  Aftermarket support kind of sucks for Walther but if you are ok with 3 dot meprolight sights.  Holsters are pretty easy to find for the PPS now.  I have a G43 because I can put a TLR-6 light on it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one also,great accurate shooter. I really like it and I'm a sig fan
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I love my pps. Conceals nicely and shoots great.

eta: 299 is a no brainer. I paid much more than that for my m1 many years back.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was in a sporting good store yesterday, I was looking at pistols and prices and the CCP jumped out at me as being thinner than a lot of guns and kind of a good size.  It's sort of like a Single Stack G19 size.   But that's a different gun than you're talking about.  

Most people that have walthers seem to like them.  Feel good, shoot nice, recoil nice.  I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them.  If my memory is serving me correctly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a M1 and it has been great.  Surprisingly accurate, too, for a pistol that size.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I was in a sporting good store yesterday, I was looking at pistols and prices and the CCP jumped out at me as being thinner than a lot of guns and kind of a good size.  It's sort of like a Single Stack G19 size.   But that's a different gun than you're talking about.  

Most people that have walthers seem to like them.  Feel good, shoot nice, recoil nice.  I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them.  If my memory is serving me correctly.
View Quote
The CCP has been known to have reliability issues and I do not think Walther actually makes it I believe if memory serves me correct they are made by umarex.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#7]
That's funny cuz after watching their promo video the first thing that popped into my head was, I wonder if that actually runs good.  LOL.  It's a lot different than most modern guns.  Could be good if it does work.  Especially the part about using a lighter spring for people that find it hard to pull back a slide on traditional guns.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#8]
l love my PPS M1, shoots like a much larger pistol.

Stay away, far away, from the CCP.

Lots of reliability issues, you need to use a tool to take it down, and yes, it's made by an airgun manufacturer, Umarex.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#9]
You should definitely get one. I paid much more than that for mine and it wasworth every penny what I paid. Very concealable and accurate.
Top Top