Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2017 12:33:38 PM EDT
Is it as awesome as it looks?
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6a8T3VTbE[/youtube]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive already decided to buy one, Im waiting for it to get beck in stock from Brownells.

Loading my Glock mags with the glock loader is a pain, and this looks to be exactly what I was looking for, without me even realizing I was looking for it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:38:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive already decided to buy one, Im waiting for it to get beck in stock from Brownells.

Loading my Glock mags with the glock loader is a pain, and this looks to be exactly what I was looking for, without me even realizing I was looking for it.
View Quote
I already use the Maglula version. This one is even faster and easier. Always looking to make life easier .
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't view mags as disposable. I wouldn't use that on my mags for fear of damaging feed lips. Maybe if I had a bunch of cheap mags that were range-only, I might consider it. But I'll stick with the maglula. It also offers one extra level of care as I handle each round I load and, even if really briefly, inspect it before loading.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't view mags as disposable. I wouldn't use that on my mags for fear of damaging feed lips. Maybe if I had a bunch of cheap mags that were range-only, I might consider it. But I'll stick with the maglula. It also offers one extra level of care as I handle each round I load and, even if really briefly, inspect it before loading.
View Quote
Supposedly it doesn't touch the feed lips when loading.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Too much fiddling around for my taste.  Plus your ammo has to be in a box.  I can load a mag just about as quickly by grabbing a handful of loose ammo from a can and using a UPLULA.   And that's ANY mag, or damned near it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 11:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Supposedly it doesn't touch the feed lips when loading.
View Quote
The device might not, but the cartridges are. No thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top