Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey guys... I apologize for starting an argument... I guess there is some history about this pistol here...

Like I said I had the chance to fire a few rounds with one that weekend and thought it was a nifty pistol that i just hadn't heard much about... *sigh*

Didnt mean to open an old can of worms

I am, however, haunting the local funshops keeping an eye out for a good deal on one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey guys... I apologize for starting an argument... I guess there is some history about this pistol here...

Like I said I had the chance to fire a few rounds with one that weekend and thought it was a nifty pistol that i just hadn't heard much about... *sigh*

I am, however, haunting the local funshops keeping an eye out for a good deal on one.

You really should look at all the resources I've posted here, the history isn't just here, it's everywhere. Make sure you feel good about it by know all the facts before you buy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You really should look at all the resources I've posted here, the history isn't just here, it's everywhere. Make sure you feel good about it by know all the facts before you buy.

Absolutely!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Mudbug, I think you are really wasting your time by advising Bear B to ever research a topic.  By the time you have typed in a tidbit of info to share, he has probably started 3 or 4 more relatively useless and repetitive threads about something completely different.  

The boy just seems awfully lonely to me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Egads Cornbread is here too
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Egads Cornbread is here too

*snicker*

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top