Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 11:18:35 AM EDT
I bought another Hi Power today.  It is used, a belguim made port. assembled one,fix sights.  Thisone has a parked finish, not the high polish or matt blue.  I didn't realize that they made a parked for sale.

A couple of questions, does any one know where I can buy a set of grips with the thumb rest like are sold on the guns now?   Also I want to change out the standard hammer for a small ring one.  Who might sell that?  I remember reading about it but have no clue who make one.  I get a slight case of hammer bite and this is supposed to fix it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Cylinder & Slide have many parts and several hammers for the HP including the commander (ring hammer) www.cylinder-slide.com/index.htm Also you can check out Brownells too  www.brownells.com/ they should have the hammer you're looking for. It's usually best to buy a hammer and sear together (food for thought). As for the grips are you talking about the new "wooden" ones with the thumb rest or the rubber version? I have no idea about the new wood ones. They might be made in Europe and supplied along with the HP's. Sorry I can't help it this area. Maybe someone will know the answer for you.

RC
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Stinger, thanks.  The one from C&S is the one.  All I'm looking for is a set of the factory black plastic that come on the new base model guns. They seem to fit my hands real well.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I may have a set for sale if I buy this Hi Power I'm looking at. It comes with the plastic grips with the thumb rest and I'm getting a set of Spegal grips in the deal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I would definitely be interested in them.  Just the straight up factory black ones?.  I'll email you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top