Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/6/2003 6:25:39 PM EDT
does anyone know where to get the best deal on these guns? Also has anyone had any problems with any of them? Im looking for a back up weapon and Im pretty open to suggestions or comments from those who have or have shot them!
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 2:22:06 PM EDT
From some of the postings here, it appears to be a crap shoot on quality from gun to gun.
Mine was fine, the P-11 I had misfired ONE time when new and never again since.
The 2nd strike lit it off. (Glocks can't do that)
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:17:32 PM EDT
I purchased a Kel-Tec P-32 several months ago. I carry it every day. I was sold on the Seecamp, but deceided to give the significantly cheaper and easier to find Kel-Tec a chance. I haven't been disappointed.

I've put about 6 different kinds of ammo thru the gun to include FMJ, Hydra-shock, and GoldDot. I've shot approximately 200 rounds and not one malfunction of any kind. I trust the gun and I must admit I'm very fussy with my CCW stuff.

The gun is a dream to carry. Very light and easy to hide. Most times you will forget it is even there. I highly recommend the belt clip and spare mag. My gun dealer has sold many of them with no complaints. As a result of my purchase several of my friends now own one.

The gun is a .32. It is great for CCW in the summer with shorts. In the fall however I will return back to a 9mm. Probably either my Glock 26 or my HK P7M8. Both are easier to hide with a jacket on.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:19:18 PM EDT
Mine's durable and kicks much ass.

A supporter of the P32 I am.
Top Top