Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/11/2003 5:26:34 PM EDT
As far as I know, the Keltec .380acp made its debut earlier this spring. Has any body gotten one? What are your opinions on it? Keith
Link Posted: 4/14/2003 3:32:02 AM EDT
I want to know about the p3at also but nothing has been comming up. Even lurking on ktog.org has revealed nothing so far. I do know they are in production right now and no longer testing it. As for any thing else I don't know.
Link Posted: 4/22/2003 12:08:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2003 9:57:40 AM EDT
According to Kel-Tec, they are supposed to be available at your local shops by May 15th. The measurements of the P3AT are very close to those of the P-32 -
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:02:53 AM EDT
One of my wholesale suppliers told me yesterday that KelTec has promised to begin shipping "late" this month. They told him that they will try to distribute the guns so that all their wholesalers get a few in the initial order.

The problem may be in obtaining spare mags for the new guns. P-32 mags have been in short supply for quite a while, so the new mags will probably be the same way.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:16:27 PM EDT
I have called several stores and one of the major distributors in PA and no one has seen one yet. I am very fond of the P-32 for its light weight, concealability and reliability. The new model should have all of these characteristics and a more powerful round should I ever need to use it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:34:10 PM EDT
It should be out really soon. Just wait till the end of the month. I'm sure once some body has their hands on one the guys at ktog.org will sound off with a hundred threads on it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:16:03 PM EDT
I sure would like to see a single stack 9MM that is thinner than the P11.

A .380ACP just does not have enough horsepower to be comfortable with, and the P11 with a full magazine pulls my pants down.
Top Top