User Panel

Site Notices
CP33 (Page 5 of 8)
Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
For those who did a form 1 and SBRed the CP33, where did you engrave it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I am amazed.
I finally got a couple of the mag extentions.
I tried whole bunch of times to catch them in stock.
Now, the box won't hold the pistol and the two mags with them in the magazine but Ohh well.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By meistermash:
Well, I am amazed.
I finally got a couple of the mag extentions.
I tried whole bunch of times to catch them in stock.
Now, the box won't hold the pistol and the two mags with them in the magazine but Ohh well.
View Quote

I snagged one today as well....also got the mag loader
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By vengarr:

Farrowtech stock as it's an SBR
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MDStroup:
I love my sbr cp33, but I am having failures to feed even using the nest loader.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74310/FB_IMG_1608317543013-1747287.jpg

Are you using the farrowtech brace? I ask as yours looks a bit longer then normal.

Farrowtech stock as it's an SBR

Oh!!! That explains it!! How do you like it so far? How is the reliability and accuracy? Anything you want to change about it?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#8]

@houlster

Any plans on making the adapter for sale?  Your adapter looks like a better option than what is out there.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By muzzleloader:

@houlster

Any plans on making the adapter for sale?  Your adapter looks like a better option than what is out there.
View Quote

Sent you a PM...
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 4:45:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5StarGeneral] [#10]
SBR Gents, what did you list the OAL as on the F1?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Greetings, can I bother you for 3 tidbits of information? Thanks in advance, for your reply.
1. How is the grip attached?
2. What makes the grip?
3. What did you list as the OAL on your F1?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 5StarGeneral:

Greetings, can I bother you for 3 tidbits of information? Thanks in advance, for your reply.
2. What makes the grip?
View Quote

I attached a small 3D printed pic rail via the MLOK slots. I bought it off Etsy but it seems Etsy has really cracked down on gun parts. VFG is made by Custom Smith Manufacturing and mimics the aesthetically pleasing Steyr TMP/B&T TP9 VFG. A3 Tactical may be another option with the B&T shorty grips. I used 19" for my Form 1.

I would love to see a TP9 style grip incorporated into a piece that replaces the bottom MLOK slot altogether instead of having to bolt all that stuff together. Something like this is in the right direction.

Needless to say I've spent an unhealthy amount of time and money pursuing the MP7/TP9 wannabe thingy...
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

I attached a small 3D printed pic rail via the MLOK slots. I bought it off Etsy but it seems Etsy has really cracked down on gun parts. VFG is made by Custom Smith Manufacturing and mimics the aesthetically pleasing Steyr TMP/B&T TP9 VFG. A3 Tactical may be another option with the B&T shorty grips. I used 19" for my Form 1.

I would love to see a TP9 style grip incorporated into a piece that replaces the bottom MLOK slot altogether instead of having to bolt all that stuff together. Something like this is in the right direction.

Needless to say I've spent an unhealthy amount of time and money pursuing the MP7/TP9 wannabe thingy...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/198749/IMG_8833-1990359.jpg
View Quote

you need the curved mag bases that ive seen to mimic the MP7 mag
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 10:03:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#14]
Originally Posted By evnash:

View Quote

I agree. Can you share where you saw them? I had even bought a MP7 airsoft mag to look at attaching to the CP33 mag but once the Keltec extensions came out I just went with those.

ETA: I found them.

I also found this super clean setup on Reddit that is a great look on the integral VFG.

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#15]
MP7 mag baseplates look good

Link Posted: 7/17/2021 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 5StarGeneral:

2. What makes the grip?

That integrated grip is absolutely perfect!! Something like that is what I have been waiting for as I wanted to get a CP33 after I form 1 a 22 can. Just wish it was a little bit longer.

Probably will sell my GSG 5 SD for it to be honest. Was debating either SBRing the GSG or making it a G3 clone in 22 as I have the handguard and bracket from a member on here to do so as well as the threaded adapter.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#17]

I agree. Can you share where you saw them? I had even bought a MP7 airsoft mag to look at attaching to the CP33 mag but once the Keltec extensions came out I just went with those.

I also found this super clean setup on Reddit that is a great look on the integral VFG.

https://i.redd.it/wayf56k10pk61.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evnash:

https://i.redd.it/wayf56k10pk61.jpg

Okay, I like that vertical grip better then the one from earlier! Do you have the Reddit link for that one? Would like to find out who makes it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By MDStroup:

Okay, I like that vertical grip better then the one from earlier! Do you have the Reddit link for that one? Would like to find out who makes it.
View Quote

Here you go. Link

I've got a message into him to see if he'd sell me one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#19]

https://i.imgur.com/kFtZ7KW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NGQFisk.jpg
View Quote

Dude!

I just came across this thing. My element 2 needs a home!

What's the parts list to make it look like that?

How does it run?

Fuck it's sick. Haha.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:

Dude!

I just came across this thing. My element 2 needs a home!

What's the parts list to make it look like that?

How does it run?

Fuck it's sick. Haha.
View Quote

It's been a little finicky but honestly probably just needs to really be broken in. I have a bad habit of having multiple projects going on at once and not flushing each one out sufficiently.

The parts worth mentioning:
-I bought the Farrowtech brace and turned down the tailhook adapter on the end to fit an Ace/Doublestar lightweight stock that normally fits on an AR pistol type buffer tube
-Mlok Pic rail from Etsy
-Custom Smith VFG, as a side note he bought a CP33 to tinker with as I expressed interest in an integral VFG/bottom cover combo
-Mcarbo trigger
-Cornwell Design MP7 mag plates
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#21]

It's been a little finicky but honestly probably just needs to really be broken in. I have a bad habit of having multiple projects going on at once and not flushing each one out sufficiently.

The parts worth mentioning:
-I bought the Farrowtech brace and turned down the tailhook adapter on the end to fit an Ace/Doublestar lightweight stock that normally fits on an AR pistol type buffer tube
-Mlok Pic rail from Etsy
-Custom Smith VFG, as a side note he bought a CP33 to tinker with as I expressed interest in an integral VFG/bottom cover combo
-Mcarbo trigger
-Cornwell Design MP7 mag plates
View Quote

How does it run? Any issues there?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:39:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cvtrpr] [#22]
Originally Posted By Trunkmonkey4:
I think this is way cool, and I want one... as soon as a pistol brace (collapsible or folding) is released for it. Seems like a way fun gun to burn through my excess 22lr.

https://www.keltecweapons.com/media/catalog/category/pistols/cp33/cp33-right.png
View Quote
Another vote for the FarrowTech.  It's awesome

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#23]

How does it run? Any issues there?
View Quote

First round can sometimes be a bitch for me to feed but it often runs fine afterwards. Honestly it needs far more rounds through it to draw a conclusion and give it a chance to really break in. I bet I have less than 200 rounds through mine. I'll work on focusing on it here in the near future to draw a better conclusion.

I also forgot I have the Mcarbo mag release installed as well.

At the end of the day it is a Keltec...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:25:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#24]

First round can sometimes be a bitch for me to feed but it often runs fine afterwards. Honestly it needs far more rounds through it to draw a conclusion and give it a chance to really break in. I bet I have less than 200 rounds through mine. I'll work on focusing on it here in the near future to draw a better conclusion.

I also forgot I have the Mcarbo mag release installed as well.

At the end of the day it is a Keltec...
View Quote

Ok. Good info. Can you run an AFG on a pistol like this with the brace? I know nothing about braces or pistols. I'd like to sbr it but would run it with brace u til the stamp comes back.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Ok. Good info. Can you run an AFG on a pistol like this with the brace? I know nothing about braces or pistols. I'd like to sbr it but would run it with brace u til the stamp comes back.
View Quote

Yes. Though my last two SBR's eFiled have been about 2-3 week approvals so honestly not even worth it IMO.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Yes. Though my last two SBR's eFiled have been about 2-3 week approvals so honestly not even worth it IMO.
View Quote

Oh damn. I haven't SBR'd anything since like 2015. That's quick.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Oh damn. I haven't SBR'd anything since like 2015. That's quick.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/EForm-1-Tracking-Thread-DO-NOT-POST-before-reading-the-rules-in-OP/17-494992/&page=23
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#28]
*bump*
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#29]
I really like the looks of the Otterman Outdoors "not a VFG". Looks MUCH better than the Farrowtech one.

Link Posted: 10/7/2021 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By chumpmiester:
Here is a link to a rail adaptor for the CP33

REHV Arms CP33 Adaptor
View Quote

Oh, FFS!  I bought two at retail and now they're $20 off!
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 2:39:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hardcorps1775] [#31]

View Quote

Please tell me about your foregrip, I much prefer the forward slant!

ETA:  Disregard, saw your previous post.  Bought the rail from the guy on Etsy and will be getting the AFG!
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Form 1 came back

https://i.imgur.com/ZOet18k.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6iLHQEX.jpg
View Quote

@Outrider

In the posts previous to this, some photo links were busted.  My question may have been answered there, but now it's gone.

Can I get the details on your stock?  I love the HK vibes it's putting out
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 7:44:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By withoutremorse42:

@Outrider

In the posts previous to this, some photo links were busted.  My question may have been answered there, but now it's gone.

Can I get the details on your stock?  I love the HK vibes it's putting out
View Quote

It’s the Farrowtech brace arms designed for Tailhook brace.I then turned down the little adapter that the Tailhook was supposed to fit on for an Ace lightweight AR stock to clamp on to.

I can try getting some close up pictures if that would help.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#34]

https://i.imgur.com/kFtZ7KW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NGQFisk.jpg
View Quote

I'd imagine that if someone made a binary/rare breed-type trigger for the CP33 the fun level would be crazy...
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#35]
The Cheek Pistol: Let's Get Weird

Keltec CP33 "Cheek Pistol" Accessories
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#36]

It’s the Farrowtech brace arms designed for Tailhook brace.I then turned down the little adapter that the Tailhook was supposed to fit on for an Ace lightweight AR stock to clamp on to.

View Quote

I'd appreciate some close ups, thank you
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 3:54:50 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Aah, so the tailhook was removed and the circular portion shown was reduced in diameter until the ACE stock would clamp on.  I think I see it now, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#38]

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-q2p7sykxga/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/147/495/IMG_3747_1__81881.1599850477.JPG?c=2
https://doublestarusa.com/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/207e23213cf636ccdef205098cf3c8a3/a/1/a145-1.png
Aah, so the tailhook was removed and the circular portion shown was reduced in diameter until the ACE stock would clamp on.  I think I see it now, thanks!
View Quote

Exactly. If you want I can give you the final dimensions as I think Farrowtech can do one for you so you won’t have to modify yourself.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Exactly. If you want I can give you the final dimensions as I think Farrowtech can do one for you so you won’t have to modify yourself.
View Quote

Dimensions would be appreciated
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Dimensions would be appreciated
View Quote

OD is 1.11” and length is 0.62”. This will be the little nub that the stock/butt pad clamps on to.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#41]

OD is 1.11” and length is 0.62”. This will be the little nub that the stock/butt pad clamps on to.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Trumpet:
I really like the looks of the Otterman Outdoors "not a VFG". Looks MUCH better than the Farrowtech one.

https://i.imgur.com/ymLNe54l.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YKHaLxUl.jpg
View Quote
I got one yesterday.  It's going to take some fitting to be able to get mags in and out smoothly.  It does look and feel good, but it's very difficult to insert a mag, and even worse trying to remove the mag.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:28:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ak_Parrot_Guy] [#43]
I didn't know there were so many CP33 SBR guys out there! I made an account just to post my build.

Not sure how to post an embedded image, I just used the image link and it didn't show up.  

Mods:

My rear sight delete plate

My mini stock for the SteadyBrace adapter

My MP5k style grip front rail replacement

Farrowtech SteadyBrace adapter

CP33 mag extension

Polished bolt

Ambi safety delete

CGS Siren

Holosun on riser

Removed front sight

Epoxy carbide grip texture
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Ak_Parrot_Guy:
I didn't know there were so many CP33 SBR guys out there! I made an account just to post my build.

https://imgur.com/a/Ob9Tq84

Mods:

CP33 mag extension

Polished bolt

Ambi safety delete

CGS Siren

Holosun on riser

Removed front sight

View Quote

Looks great! Welcome to Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#45]

https://imgur.com/a/Ob9Tq84

Not sure how to post an embedded image, I just used the image link and it didn't show up.  

Mods:

CP33 mag extension

Polished bolt

Ambi safety delete

CGS Siren

Holosun on riser

Removed front sight

View Quote

Welcome! You may have to have a min amount of posts to do an image. Also the [img] tags are what you'll use. Great looking blaster!
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 12:44:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ak_Parrot_Guy] [#46]
Thanks! I have the capability to make the 3D printed black parts shown if anyone is interested.

Here is an older version when I was prototyping in white and some more pictures. The stock geometry was the hardest to get where I liked it.

Link Posted: 12/19/2021 6:39:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: houlster] [#47]

Have a new VFG design with the folder now.  Waiting on a test sample in nylon from a printer.

Link Posted: 12/20/2021 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks! I have the capability to make the 3D printed black parts shown if anyone is interested.

View Quote

Sending PM  @Ak_Parrot_Guy
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#49]
i need details o the side charger. id love that. also might be in for a grip, depends....looks tight to get your fingers in there....
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 3:16:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#50]
Has anyone put a picatinny riser on one to give it a little beefier of a look? Seems a 7" or a 9" riser would be pretty cool looking on here.
Page / 8
CP33 (Page 5 of 8)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top