Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2002 2:34:33 PM EDT
I had a CZ-75BD,with the 10/15 rd mag.Sold it last year.My question is,has anyone but me,had trouble with the slide locking back with rds still in the mag. when using +P ammo?
I'm thinking about getting another.
Thanks.
GLOCK23
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
There  are a lot of topics about this at
www.czforum.com/,
especially under the Home Gunsmithing forum.

I have not had that problem myself, but then again ...I only have the CZ-75 .40 ST IPSC model.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a '70s era military model, and never had a malfunction.  Of course, it was "well broken-in!"

I'd check your grip on the pistol.  Perhaps your thumb could be contacting the slide lock/release due to the snap of the recoil, which would lock the slide back.  How DO you hold the weapon?

As you guys can see, that slide lock is a little on the beefy side.  This is a common problem with extended slide locks, especially if someone uses a "high hold" like I do, if they have big hands.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.
I think my grip was ok.
I'll give the CZ forum a try.Didn't know there was one...should-a-known,everything else is on the WEB.
GLOCK23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top