Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2017 5:03:40 PM EDT
Buddy has one with a NSN on it, love it. My understanding is that's last generation. What do I need to know? I usually prefer to buy guns new because I'm paranoid, but I'll buy an older CZ if that's the best route.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
OST
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
From: http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-01-9mm-black-alloy-14-rd-mags/

"Recently, the factory decided to upgrade the slide stop spring which in turn means the current models may or may not carry an NSN."

When I had Cajun build me a P01 I requested one with the NSN on the side, cause it looks nice!
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got a CZ 75 "D" compact OP... It's a P-01 with a different label destination. It's my favorite semi-auto pistol of all time; even edging out my beloved 1911 4" Commander. New Old Stock, P-01, 75-D, either one it's the same pistol besides an updated slide stop spring. It took me months to find one in my area several years ago. Pick up the first one you can!
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
LGS has an Omega for like 530 OTD. Fo, or wait for P-01 Urbans to come back in stock? I'm in no rush, but after FF'ing the P-01, it's definitely going to be my new carry heater, at some point. 
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LGS has an Omega for like 530 OTD. Fo, or wait for P-01 Urbans to come back in stock? I'm in no rush, but after FF'ing the P-01, it's definitely going to be my new carry heater, at some point. 
View Quote
I would see if they have a bit of wiggle room on the price 500 OTD I would be sold.  530 is not terrible but I could live with it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Have a line on a used one. Pretty much NIB with 3 mags for $500.

Haven't seen a local one for sale in ages and that's significantly cheaper than I can do online.

I've sent my correspondence. Let's see if I get it.

Link Posted: 9/3/2017 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Haven't seen a local one for sale in ages and that's significantly cheaper than I can do online.

View Quote
Good luck! Let us know. Props on the Karl Hungus quote btw.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I missed it by 5 min. Boooo
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Kygunco.com had a couple in stock this week. I picked one up locally last week. It's a '17 model and sat on the shelf for 2 months.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would see if they have a bit of wiggle room on the price 500 OTD I would be sold.  530 is not terrible but I could live with it.
View Quote
Wouldn't move on the price, so I got it $500+tax. It's pretty nice though, and I don't feel like playing the "jump on CZ as soon as a shipment arrives" game. Also seems like a lot of the P-01 omegas are going to the urbans, which is fine, it's just not what I want.

Now to find a cheap kadet kit...
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did you jump on it? That's a damn fine price on hard to find pistol.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I got my 2010 vintage model barely used with fiber optic sights installed for right at 500 otd.

They're slim pickens here.

Same shop had a Rami sitting beside it from the same collection they acquired. It might still be there...
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Did you jump on it? That's a damn fine price on hard to find pistol.
View Quote
I am gonna have to eat pb&j's for lunch for the next two months but...worth it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top