Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2017 4:32:11 PM EDT
just added a P-09 to my growing CZ family... best place for mags?  19 rounders or +2 would be fine.. thanks!
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Greg Kotes, CGW, or whoever you can find them with but prepare yourself they are not cheap.  I really hope Mec-Gar picks them up or CZ tames the price when they release a P10 full size.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Greg Kotes, CGW, or whoever you can find them with but prepare yourself they are not cheap.  I really hope Mec-Gar picks them up or CZ tames the price when they release a P10 full size.
View Quote
Yeh I hear that... I picked up a newer P-09 and the mags have the orange follower and fit my P-10C   I really like how they are moving towards mags that work in all models.. the P10 full size will be amazing I imagine...
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeh I hear that... I picked up a newer P-09 and the mags have the orange follower and fit my P-10C   I really like how they are moving towards mags that work in all models.. the P10 full size will be amazing I imagine...
View Quote
P-09 with CGW upgrade is amazing!
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

P-09 with CGW upgrade is amazing!
View Quote
thanks I just looked into it.. this gun shoots great as is I can only imagine how much better it will be...  did you install yourself? I'm just going to order the upgrade kit and watch youtube vids on how-to
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#5]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChRsfL_xyHs&t=1036s&list=FLyILv2FC1iXDs5sEGBG1Ubw&index=1[/youtube]

Great in-depth video.  The P-09/07 is way easier to do these upgrades on.  I did it in about 1 hours I spent more time on the decocker spring (about 20 mins getting it reinstalled), and about 10-15 getting the lighter reset spring in.  The rest is cake walk I could have done the whole thing in about 30 mins if not for the decocker spring being a PITA to get the tiny short arm under the little tiny ledge.  The reset spring just takes a bit of patience and long needle nose pliers I tried to use the ones I used on the 75 frame the 09 needs longer narrow plier to get in there because of less space.  I also spent a bit of time using some 600 grit sand paper smoothing out the pins a bit to get the roughness off.  Seriously though the hardest part is installing the damn decocker spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top