Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2017 7:34:54 PM EDT
This came in just a day ago, and I am already as happy as a hot hog in a cool puddle of mud! It is an open top OWB rig with a nice high desert sweat shield, and easy to use rigid plastic belt loops attached to the back. Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Stingray.

Keeps things right where I want them on the belt. As much as the P-10C will fit many Glock 19 rigs, I wanted one that was purpose built, and with classic style.

Still breaking it in, but that isn't taking much time at all. :) I really like this rig! https://www.highnoonholsters.com/
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Its nice looking, ill give it that. I personally have never seen the merit of going with a leather holster over kydex. My .02
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm old and I like leather. It gives where needed when Kydex doesn't.  It won't last for over a century like Kydex will, but neither will I.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a a really nice quality rig.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#4]
That looks like quality
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its nice looking, ill give it that. I personally have never seen the merit of going with a leather holster over kydex. My .02
View Quote
think mopeds, fat girls......sense it will make.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 4:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

think mopeds, fat girls......sense it will make.
View Quote
I don't think so - my friends usually don't laugh when I am seen with a leather holster.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I have leather and kydex.
I like "coach" brand leather conditioner for my leather.
If it works on the wifes purses, i will use it on my $150 holsters.

I thought  high noon was made out of country?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Not unless you call Florida out of country?

Now this one was a Nichols rig they did import from Australia briefly, got this for a buddy of mine.

Link Posted: 8/31/2017 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Just ordered a new holster for p -10 c,  20% off this  labor day weekend.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Just received mine  Saturday.   Pretty good return time considering the hurricanes.  Looking forward to trying this out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top