Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2017 2:51:22 PM EDT
Is it too big? Anyone do it? I know there's better options...don't not need to hear that.

Anyone pocket carry a CZ 70 and have a good holster for it?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]
So no one owns a CZ 70?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Back when I owned CZ 70s I used the Uncle Mikes nylon IWB rigs fir them. Good little guns with horrible triggers. Makarov.com used to have rebuild kits to fix the triggers, when that site was still up. Sure it will fit in a pocket, no problem, but a little pocket holster would probably be a good idea. Mine was quite accurate for a little .32 ACP. The gun should have been built for .380, but I guess they liked .32ACP at the time, like the Skorpion.  Lots of features not found on more expensive guns, too.
Long story short - go for it. Also, a Leatherman case was the perfect size for a spare mag pouch.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I've pocket carried a 50, older version and almost the same weapon.  Its a little heavy,but it can be done.  I split it 50/50 pocket carry with iwb.  That is a great design.  can be carried cocked and locked or double action.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't have a CZ70 but have owned 4 ea CZ50s.  Look for holsters for the Walther PP/PPKs, spare mags easily carried is a knife scabbard on belt.  Walther PP 7.65mm mags work too.

Top left is my CZ50 in a IWB holster for a Walter PP.

CD
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I can tell you that you certainly won't be pulling the trigger accidentally while it's in your pocket...
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can tell you that you certainly won't be pulling the trigger accidentally while it's in your pocket...
View Quote
That's true.

I carried a CZ70 for several years when I needed to. It was my primary pocket carry gun. It can be done and it works fine for the job.

I just used your typical Uncle Mikes pocket holster. Made a few even from some spare nylon IIRC I had lying around.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top